Get work-ready, Earn a living wage, Reach your potential
Becoming a paralegal via an apprenticeship offers the distinct advantage of having hands-on involvement in real legal work. LTSB are working with key employers to offer apprenticeship opportunities in Birmingham, Leeds, London, and Manchester.
Our 6 week part-time programme will give you a genuine insight into the legal profession and access to employers hiring apprentices. You will gain a host of employability skills and take part in exclusive corporate experiences that give you the edge. Here’s what’s included in our programme:
- Tailored 6 week part-time Bootcamp
- Insight sessions with major corporate firms
- Training with BPP University Law School
- Networking opportunities
- Interviewed for Level 3/4 apprenticeships
- Ongoing support for the first year of your career
Once you become a qualified Paralegal you will have a wide range of career opportunities open to you. The transferable skills you gain from our programme and your apprenticeships and allow you to progress your career into other areas and levels within the legal profession.
Successful completion of our programme guarantees you interviews with approved employers. During the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 or Level 4 qualification (dependent on the employer/role), learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally during the first 12 months of your career.
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in law through paralegal apprenticeships. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of a strong interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- Aged between 18 – 21
- At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above which must include English and Maths
- 80+ UCAS points
- Received free school meals and/or require additional support to access careers
And you must be eager to learn and succeed!
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the button below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into the Legal sector.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to a Group Assessment.
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the LTSB Programme!
Q: Can I take part in LTSB’s programmes and still be eligible for Universal Credit?
A: Please inform your work coach if you are offered a place on an LTSB programme, but yes, in principle you should be able to take part.
Q: When are the next Bootcamps?
A: The next Bootcamp for Paralegal Apprenticeships will start mid-February 2023. It will run part-time for six weeks.
You can now register your interest for our 2023 Legal Programme.
Q: What salary can I expect?
A: Starting salaries will be set by the specific employer. LTSB works with a range of employers who support social mobility and offer the living wage.