Our Marketing programme is 6 weeks long and tailored to give you the training and skills to succeed as a Marketing Apprentice. We will provide you with a genuine insight into the world of Marketing, access to employers hiring apprentices, and help you prepare for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications which start at Level 3 and can take you to Degree at Level 6 and Masters at Level 7.
- 6 week part-time employment programme
- Exclusive interview coaching
- Workplace skills sessions, tailored to a career in marketing
- Insight Days with major firms and professional networking opportunities
- 6 month free gym membership with PureGym
- Dedicated support for the first year of your career
Successful completion of the programme guarantees you interviews with Living Wage employers for Level 3/4 Apprenticeships and full time roles.
On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a qualification, learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
Start date: 16th October 2023
Marketing is really important to all businesses providing the insight to develop and deliver new products and services to meet ever-changing customer needs. This occupation is found in every sector and industry including;
- Service industries (financial services, health care, professional services, etc)
Marketing teams are included across large, medium, and small commercial, public sector and not-for-profit organisations. Marketing teams generally work with external agencies to deliver specialist elements of their marketing campaigns.
Here are some example roles in the marketing sector:
- Content Creator
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Project Manager
- Communications Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Influencer Manager
Information coming soon…
We are looking for young people who are passionate about building a career in Marketing. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of a strong interest in the sector.
- 18 – 21
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above including Maths & English
- Received free school meals and/or require additional support to access careers
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
To apply for this LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the link below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- If eligible for our programme can expect to receive an email inviting you to a phone interview with one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you are interested in joining our Programme
- If successful in interview you will then be invited to an online assessment centre with other young people applying for the programme.
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!