Get work-ready, Earn a living wage, Reach your potential
Becoming a paralegal via an apprenticeship offers the distinct advantage of having hands-on involvement in real legal work.
Our 6 week part-time programme will give you a genuine insight into the legal profession and access to employers hiring apprentices. You will gain a host of employability skills and take part in exclusive corporate experiences that give you the edge. Here’s what’s included in our programme:
- Tailored 6 week part-time Bootcamp
- Insight sessions with major corporate firms
- Training with BPP University Law School
- Networking opportunities
- Interviewed for Level 3/4 apprenticeships
- Ongoing support for the first year of your career
Once you become a qualified Paralegal you will have a wide range of career opportunities open to you. The transferable skills you gain from our programme and your apprenticeships and allow you to progress your career into other areas and levels within the legal profession.
Successful completion of our programme guarantees you interviews with approved employers. During the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 or Level 4 qualification (dependent on the employer/role), learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally during the first 12 months of your career.
LTSB are working with key employers to offer paralegal apprenticeship opportunities in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool.
Start Date: 24th October 2023
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in law through paralegal apprenticeships. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of a strong interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- Aged between 18 – 21
- At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above which must include English and Maths
- 80+ UCAS points
- Received free school meals and/or require additional support to access careers
And you must be eager to learn and succeed!
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
To apply for this LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the link below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- If eligible for our programme can expect to receive an email inviting you to a phone interview with one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you are interested in joining our Programme
- If successful in interview you will then be invited to an online assessment centre with other young people applying for the programme.
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!