Get work-ready, Earn a living wage, Reach your potential
LTSB is a social mobility charity dedicated to helping young people into the world of work through our employment programmes. We work with major firms across the UK in a range of sectors including Business, Finance, Data & Technology, Customer Advisor, Marketing & Law.
Here’s how it works.
Our Business employment programme is tailored to give you the training and skills to succeed in your chosen career. We will provide you with a genuine insight into the Business sector and help your professional development by delivering interview coaching, CV workshops, critical thinking, communications, debating and presentation skills which are all delivered by our experienced Careers Development Managers. We also include insight events and Q&A with leading companies, business professionals and LTSB Alumni.
Please note: Applications are currently closed for our Liverpool programme.
Our BIRMINGHAM & LONDON programmes include an accredited Level 2 Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification through our education partner BPP. This programme is 10 weeks long and part-time.
Our LIVERPOOL programme includes an accredited Level 2 Bookkeeping Certificate (AAT) qualification through our education partner BPP. You will also achieve an accredited Level 2 Sports Leaders Award led by Liverpool FC Foundation. This programme is 10 weeks long and part-time.
Successful completion of the programme guarantees interviews with approved employers for roles such as:
- Project Management
- Business Admin/ Support
- Risk & Compliance
- Assistant Accountant
- Finance Assistant
On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a qualification, learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally during the first 12 months of your career.
Liverpool: 18th September 2023 (Applications currently closed)
London: 19th October 2023
Birmingham: 18th October 2023
Information coming soon…
Information coming soon…
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in Business. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of an interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- Aged between 18 – 21
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above including Maths & English
- Received free school meals and/or require additional support to access careers
- Passionate about the sector
- Proven interest in Business
To apply for the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the link below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- If eligible for our programme can expect to receive an email inviting you to a phone interview with one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you are interested in joining our Programme
- If successful in interview you will then be invited to an online assessment centre with other young people applying for the programme.
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!