Ready for a career in Business & Finance?
Want to earn a ‘Living Wage’ Salary?
Interested in working for a global accountancy firm?
LTSB has partnered with global accountancy firm BDO to bring you a programme that will prepare you for an interview for one of 10 Business & Finance full time permanent roles at BDO’s Shared Service Centre in Liverpool.
Included in this programme you will also complete a free accredited level 2 Sports Leaders Awards that will be led by Liverpool FC Foundation.
This programme is EXCLUSIVE to LTSB young people. You will not be competing for this position with external applicants.
LTSB is a social mobility charity dedicated to helping young people into the world of work through our employability programmes. We work with major firms across the UK in a range of sectors including Business & Finance, Digital Technology, Customer Service & Law.
LTSB only work with employers who offer living wage and our typical salaries for our young people average at 17K across the UK.
Here’s how it works:
You will undergo a tailored 4 – week programme that will immerse you in activities providing a thorough insight into BDO’s Shared Service Centre to help you succeed in the interview.
We will help your professional development by delivering sessions such as interview coaching, CV workshops, critical thinking, communications, debating and presentation skills which are all delivered by experienced LTSB Careers Development Managers. We also include insight events and Q&A’s with BDO staff members and previous LTSB Alumni.
Successful completion of our programme guarantees you an interview with BDO. Once in the role you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
- Tailored four-week full time Bootcamp (excluding weekends) covering everything from essential employability skills to deep-dive topics which will help you navigate the working world.
- Insight sessions with BDO
- Mix of face to face and online delivery
- Free Level 2 Sports Leaders Award
- Opportunity to be interviewed for 1 of 10 Traineeship opportunities with BDO
- Dedicated professional mentor & ongoing support for the first 12 months in the apprenticeship
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in Business & Finance through a trainee role. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of a strong interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above which must include English and Maths
- And you must be eager to learn and succeed!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
To apply for this LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the link below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- If eligible for our programme can expect to receive an email inviting you to a phone interview with one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you are interested in joining our Programme
- If successful in interview you will then be invited to an online assessment centre with other young people applying for the programme.
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!
Q: Can I take part in LTSB’s programmes and still be eligible for Universal Credit?
A: Please inform your work coach if you are offered a place on an LTSB programme, but yes, in principle you should be able to take part.
Q: When are the next Bootcamps?
A: The next Bootcamp for Shared Service Centre roles will start March 2022. We assess applications as we receive them, so don’t delay, apply now!