LTSB’s vision is “a world where all young people flourish, regardless of their background.”
We work with major firms across the UK in a range of sectors including accountancy & finance, digital technology, and – new for 2022 – law.
We are working with key employers to offer apprenticeship opportunities in Birmingham, Liverpool, London, and Manchester.
You will undergo a tailored bootcamp that will immerse you in activities providing genuine insight into the legal profession to help you succeed. You will gain a host of employability skills and take part in exclusive corporate experiences, we give you the edge. You’ll also complete an accredited qualification with BPP’s law school.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you interviews with approved employers for relevant roles. On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 or Level 4 qualification (dependent on the employer/role), learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
- Tailored six-week part-time Bootcamp covering everything from essential employability skills to deep-dive topics on law
- Insight sessions with major corporate firms
- Free accredited BPP qualification
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be interviewed for Level 3 or Level 4 apprenticeships
- Dedicated professional mentor & ongoing support for the first 12 months in the apprenticeship
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 24 who are passionate about building a career in law through paralegal apprenticeships. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of a strong interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 or above which must include English and Maths
- 80+ UCAS points
And you must be eager to learn and succeed!
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the button below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into business and finance.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to individual video interviews
- You will then be invited to a selection day which will take place either face to face or online
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!
- RECRUITMENT FLYER (click to download)
Q: Can I take part in LTSB’s programmes and still be eligible for Universal Credit?
A: Please inform your work coach if you are offered a place on an LTSB programme, but yes, in principle you should be able to take part.
Q: When are the next Bootcamps?
A: The next Bootcamp for Paralegal Apprenticeships will start mid-February 2022. It will run part-time for six weeks. We assess applications as we receive them, so don’t delay, apply now!
Q: What salary can I expect?
A: Starting salaries will be set by the specific employer. LTSB works with a range of employers who support social mobility and offer the living wage.