Make new friends, start a career…and take your opportunity.
Our Marketing programme is 6 weeks long and tailored to give you the training and skills to succeed as a Digital Marketing Apprentice. We will provide you with a genuine insight into the world of Marketing, access to employers hiring apprentices, and help you prepare for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications which start at Level 3 and can take you to Degree at Level 6 and Masters at Level 7.
Our experienced Careers Development Managers will help you with your professional development by delivering interview coaching, CV workshops, critical thinking, communications, debating and presentation skills. We also include insight events and Q&A with leading companies, business professionals and LTSB Alumni.
Why start a career in Marketing?
Marketing is really important to all businesses providing the insight to develop and deliver new products and services to meet ever-changing customer needs. This occupation is found in every sector and industry including manufacturing, retail, IT, automotive, service industries (financial services, health care, professional services, etc), and across large, medium, and small commercial, public sector and not-for-profit organisations. Marketing teams generally work with external agencies to deliver specialist elements of their marketing campaigns.
Successful completion of the programme guarantees you a 6 month free PureGym membership, and interviews with Living Wage employers for relevant roles such as:
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a qualification, learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
- 6 week part-time employment programme
- Exclusive Interview coaching
- 6 month free gym membership with PureGym
- Support for the first year or your career
Successful completion of the programme guarantees you interviews with Living Wage employers for Level 3/4 Apprenticeships.
We are looking for young people who are passionate about building a career in Marketing. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of a strong interest in the sector.
- 18 – 21
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above including Maths & English
- Received free school meals and/or require additional support to access careers
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now register your interest below for our 2023 Autumn Marketing programme! We will send you an email/text once applications open.
Please see details below of what to expect once our applications open.
To apply for this LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the link below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- If eligible for our programme can expect to receive an email inviting you to a phone interview with one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you are interested in joining our Programme
- If successful in interview you will then be invited to an online assessment centre with other young people applying for the programme.
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!